We are happy to announce a big new update loaded with some exciting features:
- iOS 12 Support
- Custom Validation on Scene or Case close
- New addition to Technique: Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
- New addition to Technique: Unmanned Aircraft
- New addition to some of the drop down fields
- New Scene Type Options (like Vehicle, etc.)
Another big new update with some new features:
- Enhanced Search
- Better file navigation
- Additional Body features
Not just any old morning, some big new features released today!
- NEW Zip and Download all files
- Added “Documentary/Evidentiary” and “Distance” to photos
- Added “Briefed by” to scene
- Made some iOS11 Fixes
- Add 2 Dates to Access Element: Requested Date and Dispatched Date
We now have digital signatures incorporated for reports.
- Digital signature for reports
- Scene types list updated
- New items added to Evidence list
- Additional cases sorting option (by case number)
- Performance improvements, better compatibility with iOS 10
Take your Crime Scene sketches to the next level!
- NEW: Draw Tool for iPad (sketch scenes and annotate photos)
- Lifts records in evidence
- Scene type
- General weather conditions field for scenes
- Unit name for accounts and personnel
- Country of residence field for person of interest
- Lead number field
You can now easily take CrimePad with you wherever you go.
- Added iPhone support
- All cases mode is now read-only
- Added sensitive state ID field to Person of Interest
Create your own custom reports in Word and merge in your CrimePad data. You can build any number of automatic reports you would like!
- Custom Agency Reports
- PDF Browser
- Fixes for iOS 9
Syncing improvements and new, “My Cases” of ease of browsing.
- Sync mechanics completely reworked – much more efficient and faster now
- Furthermore it is now possible to manage my cases list which narrows down the list of cases synced to only the relevant ones
- Added ability to print multiple evidence labels
- Added ability to bulk edit evidence disposition